About the Piece
By artist GMUNK. From his work Sub.Division, a series of perceptual landscapes where graphic complexity emerges from the structure of simplistic three-dimensional forms. These works generate perceived movement and pattern by taking basic primitive shapes and subdividing them into various levels of geometric intricacy.
• Archival pigment print on premium ultra smooth 100% cotton rag paper
• Each print is accompanied by a certificate hand-numbered and signed by the artist
• All prints include a ½" to 1” white border on all sides
12"x12" - Edition of 50
24"x24" - Edition of 25
32"x32" - Edition of 10
Framing Details (optional for US customers only):
All framed prints have a finished size of roughly 5 inches larger than the print size - for example, a framed 20x20" print measures roughly 25x25"
• Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, and glued
• Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
• Ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic glazing
• Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid-free kraft paper
• Artist-signed certificate mounted on back with photo corners
• Mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included