About the Piece
This was my first oil painting that I did after a short break from painting. I really love how you can see little cracks of color coming through the back of the work.
• Archival pigment print on premium ultra smooth 100% cotton rag paper
• Each print is accompanied by a certificate hand-numbered and signed by the artist
• All prints include a ½" to 1” white border on all sides
Framing Details (optional for US customers only):
All framed prints have a finished size of roughly 5 inches larger than the print size - for example, a framed 20x20" print measures roughly 25x25"
• Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, and glued
• Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
• Ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic glazing
• Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid-free kraft paper
• Artist-signed certificate mounted on back with photo corners
• Mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included