About the Piece
Throughout my years of painting, I always enjoy revisiting this series. I love that these suggest elements of landforms and atmospheric conditions, while still remaining abstract. They reflect the expansive nature of both our internal and external lives.
• Archival pigment print on premium ultra smooth 100% cotton rag paper
• Each print is accompanied by a certificate hand-numbered and signed by the artist
• All prints include a ½" to 1” white border on all sides
9"x12" - Edition of 50
13.5"x18" - Edition of 25
18"x24" - Edition of 10
Framing Details (optional for US customers only):
All framed prints have a finished size of roughly 5 inches larger than the print size - for example, a framed 20x20" print measures roughly 25x25"
• Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, and glued
• Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
• Ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic glazing
• Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid-free kraft paper
• Artist-signed certificate mounted on back with photo corners
• Mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included