About the Piece
A lot of my paintings come from a process of repeated experimentation combined with a thoughtful approach. When I work on these, I think of underwater life. They appear to be both solid and penetrable, bringing to mind the contrasting fragility and and strength of living organisms.
• Archival pigment print on premium ultra smooth 100% cotton rag paper
• Each print is accompanied by a certificate hand-numbered and signed by the artist
• All prints include a ½" to 1” white border on all sides
8"x12" - Edition of 50
15"x22" - Edition of 25
22"x35.5" - Edition of 10
Framing Details (optional for US customers only):
All framed prints have a finished size of roughly 5 inches larger than the print size - for example, a framed 20x20" print measures roughly 25x25"
• Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, and glued
• Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
• Ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic glazing
• Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid-free kraft paper
• Artist-signed certificate mounted on back with photo corners
• Mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included