About the Piece
This series is about our relationship to the land. My process for making collages like these takes a lot of time and consideration and sometimes includes failing a couple of times before reaching the final result. I want these to show quiet moments alongside moments of power and disruption, as well as tangents that occur where materials intersect or overlap.
• Archival pigment print on premium ultra smooth 100% cotton rag paper
• Each print is accompanied by a certificate hand-numbered and signed by the artist
• All prints include a ½" to 1” white border on all sides
9"x12" - Edition of 50
13.5"x18" - Edition of 25
18"x24" - Edition of 10
Framing Details (optional for US customers only):
All framed prints have a finished size of roughly 5 inches larger than the print size - for example, a framed 20x20" print measures roughly 25x25"
• Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, and glued
• Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
• Ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic glazing
• Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid-free kraft paper
• Artist-signed certificate mounted on back with photo corners
• Mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included